Au Bon Pain - Anonymous | Glassdoor

"Anonymous"

Former Employee - Cashier in New York, NY
Former Employee - Cashier in New York, NY

Pros

Managers were helpful and flexible with my scheduling and the discount on lunch was pretty good Good work environment and nice people

Cons

Cons were that there wasn't a potential of career growth there and the hourly salary raise was low and slow

Advice to Management

Not much to say about management. They were a good group of people and did their job well. Were pretty much on top of things

Other Employee Reviews for Au Bon Pain

1. "Au Bon Pain"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Pros

The pay is good and you meet alot of interesting people, most of my managers were young, in college and pretty cool

Cons

the senior management were uptight and always pushing for sales goals even when employee moral was low, you are hardly commended for doing a good job unless you are well liked by the senior manager

Advice to Management

improve employee/employer relations and a lot of behind the scenes incidents will not explode out in front of the customers

2. "Working as a Customer Service Representative at Au Bon Pain"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Short Hills, NJ
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Short Hills, NJ

Pros

I enjoyed the flexible hours and the friendly work environment. My managers were very accommodating, and the 50% discount on all food was wonderful. I also enjoyed learning about how to make different specialty drinks, and my co-workers were really nice.

Cons

As a Customer Service Representative, I had to sometimes clean off tables, wipe trays, and take out the trash. That's really the extent of the downsides though.

Advice to Management

I enjoyed the level of respect that the managers showed their employees. Also, they were very understanding of times when I had to take days off.