Auberge Resorts - Great company in the hospitality industry! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Auberge Resorts

"Great company in the hospitality industry!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rutherford, CA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rutherford, CA

I worked at Auberge Resorts full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Family feeling atmosphere and delivery to all guests who enter. Wonderful perks and incentives to give 150% each and every day and feel that it is making a difference and appreciated on all levels! Products and properties you can be proud representing, which cycles into great opportunities and experiences.

Cons

Long hours, tough guests, high stress, fast paced, striving for perfection at all times.

Advice to Management

Keeping open communication with all employees and departments and allowing people to feel that their opinion matters will only make it a stronger place to be.

Other Employee Reviews for Auberge Resorts

1. "Great place to grow!"

Former Intern - Marketing Assistant in Denver, CO
    Former Intern - Marketing Assistant in Denver, CO

I worked at Auberge Resorts as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

I started there as an intern, and received alot of training and information about possibly making a full time career out of this great job.

Cons

I can't think of any cons other than I wish we received more time off to be with our families during the holidays. But that understandable because it is a hotel.

Advice to Management

Evaluate your employees more often.

"Beautiful resort in Calistoga surrounded by wineries and the amazing Napa Valley."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Calistoga, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Calistoga, CA

Pros

Great location in Calistoga, great perks with wineries and industry discounts, meeting many celebrities, powerful people and sports players, beautiful office.

Cons

The communication throughout the property has deteriorated over time and is now creating a separation of departments, lack of proper equipment, and a disconnect between what Management demands and what is actually possible. It's food facility is questionable at best and they will not let you leave for your lunch. It's the hospitality industry, which means inconsistent hours, long nights, missing lunches, very high standards with little recognition or compensation. It is a difficult place to work because the hierarchy is very noticeable and in many cases unfair.

Advice to Management

Lead by example. Its not good to have your employees hide information from corporate employees while they visit, because it makes employees question the validity of our own actions and creates a divide within companies between management and employees. And, don't lead by fear. You will get alot more out of your employees by giving them incentives to succeed at their job, instead of fearing for their job constantly.