AudaExplore - a Solera Company - I am grateful everyday... that I no longer work at Audatex! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for AudaExplore - a Solera Company

"I am grateful everyday... that I no longer work at Audatex!"

Former Employee - Technical Support Representative in Ann Arbor, MI
Former Employee - Technical Support Representative in Ann Arbor, MI

I worked at AudaExplore - a Solera Company full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very hard to think of any. Had a lot of hard working co-workers that helped me get by.

Cons

The owner of the company Tony A. is a very greedy person. Huge pay increases for himself every year (went from 2 million salary to 12 million in 5 years!) but I watched many co-workers get CHEATED out of money. Pushed into promotions but not technically given the title for months so they did the work for 6 months but wasn't getting paid for it. If they wanted to sue they probably could have but they didn't want to lose their jobs. I worked there for 2.5 years and never heard tony's voice or saw him. It was only a 2000 person company. Not THAT big.

Advice to Management

Usurp, find a backbone and stand up for what is right. Although I saw a director do that and she got canned. She was a great person to work for and inspiring. She obviously didn't belong there.

AudaExplore - a Solera Company Response

Mar 11, 2014 – VP of Human Resources

Dear TSR, Thank you for the feedback and for your 2.5 years of service. I am sorry you did not have a good experience here. Working at AudaExplore is not easy - this is not a 9-5 company ... More

Other Employee Reviews for AudaExplore - a Solera Company

"Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer"

Former Employee - Senior Quality Assurance Engineer in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Senior Quality Assurance Engineer in San Diego, CA

I worked at AudaExplore - a Solera Company full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Nice people that work there

Cons

Not the best organized place

AudaExplore - a Solera Company Response

Nov 1, 2013 – VP of Human Resources

Dear Sr QA Engineer, Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry that things did not work out for you here. I would agree that our people are our greatest asset. In my role, I get to travel to ... More

"No growth opportunities or pay increases"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

I have been working at AudaExplore - a Solera Company full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Many of the employees are good people. Benefits like vacation days and tuition reimbursement are a plus.

Cons

No salary increases. Minimal bonus is paid out quarterly for most. Upper management has no idea how things are run and immediate management has no managerial skills. The company expects more and more from the employees with no compensation for the work and skills used.

Advice to Management

Provide opportunities for growth. Pay at a minimum cost of living increases. Put the right people in charge.