AudaExplore - a Solera Company - Fantastic team of people | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for AudaExplore - a Solera Company

"Fantastic team of people"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

I have been working at AudaExplore - a Solera Company full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

The support team is extremely customer-focused, and dedicated to resolving issues in the first interaction. The Ann Arbor office has fantastic inter-departmental cooperation to this end. High-performance is absolutely key to success at AudaExplore, and those who understand and embrace this fact have excellent opportunities for growth and advancement.

Cons

The core principles can be hard to understand at the lower levels of the company, and can often times be misinterpreted as being too harsh or insulting. The management team has done a good job of training the staff in the Solera Way as of late.

Advice to Management

Keep the bi-directional lines of communication going, even when it seems like it is only one-way.

Mar 11, 2014 – VP of Human Resources

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for your feedback. I enjoyed reading your review and appreciated you taking the time to provide feedback. I especially enjoyed reading the Cons you shared as it help... More

Other Employee Reviews for AudaExplore - a Solera Company

"I am grateful everyday... that I no longer work at Audatex!"

Former Employee - Technical Support Representative in Ann Arbor, MI
    Former Employee - Technical Support Representative in Ann Arbor, MI

I worked at AudaExplore - a Solera Company full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very hard to think of any. Had a lot of hard working co-workers that helped me get by.

Cons

The owner of the company Tony A. is a very greedy person. Huge pay increases for himself every year (went from 2 million salary to 12 million in 5 years!) but I watched many co-workers get CHEATED out of money. Pushed into promotions but not technically given the title for months so they did the work for 6 months but wasn't getting paid for it. If they wanted to sue they probably could have but they didn't want to lose their jobs. I worked there for 2.5 years and never heard tony's voice or saw him. It was only a 2000 person company. Not THAT big.

Advice to Management

Usurp, find a backbone and stand up for what is right. Although I saw a director do that and she got canned. She was a great person to work for and inspiring. She obviously didn't belong there.

Mar 11, 2014 – VP of Human Resources

Dear TSR,

Thank you for the feedback and for your 2.5 years of service. I am sorry you did not have a good experience here.

Working at AudaExplore is not easy - this is not a 9-5 company... More

"Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer"

Former Employee - Senior Quality Assurance Engineer in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Senior Quality Assurance Engineer in San Diego, CA

I worked at AudaExplore - a Solera Company full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Nice people that work there

Cons

Not the best organized place

Nov 1, 2013 – VP of Human Resources

Dear Sr QA Engineer,

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry that things did not work out for you here.

I would agree that our people are our greatest asset. In my role, I get to travel to... More