Audigy Group - Company culture | Glassdoor

"Company culture"

Former Employee - Development Professional in Vancouver, WA

I worked at Audigy Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company was built on culture and relationships both internal and the members served. They provide a lot of training and tools

Cons

The company was recently sold and is now a public company. The culture shifted from service and relationships to bottom line expense/revenue.

Audigy Group2017-07-14

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great internship experience!"

I worked at Audigy Group

Pros

This was a great internship because you are actually working on projects that will help the company and can see the difference you are making.

Cons

This internship was too short!

Audigy Group2018-03-26
  2. "Poor experience with this group!"

Former Employee - Sales

I worked at Audigy Group full-time

Pros

Good overall structure in place to help clinic owners

Cons

An internal (and external) appearance of individuals who "know it all". No secondary ideas or creativity allowed with this group! Company looks down at professionals in the industry who aren't Doctors of Audiology. They outwardly say that they will work with all providers, but really focus on promoting Audiologist elitism. In my 16 years of experience in the industry, I haven't seen a more elitist organization. All...

Advice to Management

Hire people from outside your tight knit network of friends. In addition, when working with practices and their staffing needs, realize that a blended practitioner approach can work best in many cases (AuD's & BC-HIS'S) for significant business growth. Change your mindset that AuD's are the only practitioners that can be successful in the hearing aid business.

Audigy Group2019-08-19

Discover more reviews about Audigy Group.