Audigy Group - Unfortunate | Glassdoor

"Unfortunate"

I worked at Audigy Group full-time

Pros

The relationships you build, internally and externally. If you stroke the right ego's and play politics well...nonstop, you are golden.

Cons

High turnover. Smoke and mirrors. Great at selling the career opportunity. Not great at keeping their word and great employees. Too bad AG does not practice what they preach or utilize the best practices that are the foundation of what they consult and sell. Yeah they sell things well, they will also sell you out, no problem. if you want to sacrifice your family life, career, and maybe your soul, you should...

Advice to Management

Not that management would take any advice, but the oldie but goodie works...treat others like you would want them to treat you. Or better yet, how you would want or allow them to treat your mother or your kids. What comes around, goes around.

Audigy Group2017-07-14

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great internship experience!"

I worked at Audigy Group

Pros

This was a great internship because you are actually working on projects that will help the company and can see the difference you are making.

Cons

This internship was too short!

Audigy Group2018-03-26
  2. "TEEEEAAAAMMMM!!!"

I worked at Audigy Group full-time

Pros

Small company with a big heart and amazing talent at all levels. I felt like part of the family. It's the kind of company that you can hug the President and have a friendly conversation with anyone at the senior level. I was empowered to make the position what I wanted it to be and I had leaders around me that championed what was possible.

Cons

Average pay and average benefits for a smaller company.

Advice to Management

The most critical thing is not getting in the way of ourselves.

Audigy Group2018-09-23

Discover more reviews about Audigy Group.