Audigy Group - We don't know what we're doing. Can you help? | Glassdoor

"We don't know what we're doing. Can you help?"

Former Employee - General Ledger Accountant in Vancouver, WA

I worked at Audigy Group part-time

Pros

Nice facility, Spectacular HR landing, Very friendly and warm colleagues.

Cons

Good grief where to start. Awful middle management. My experience was short but everyone I had contact with the position of "*** Manager doesn't have a clue what is happening next and worse doesn't know what happened before. Perhaps too rapid turnover? No training procedures published online or otherwise.

Advice to Management

#1 Close your ridiculous fishbowl meeting room on the third floor. If I need to go to the bathroom even just once a day I shouldn't have to walk past that unprofessional display. Seriously, at least put up some screens so I don't have to look at you with your feet on the table and your hands behind your neck and you won't have to see me everytime I use the restroom. Please grow up. I can't believe anyone's ego is so...

Audigy Group2018-04-02

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great internship experience!"

I worked at Audigy Group

Pros

This was a great internship because you are actually working on projects that will help the company and can see the difference you are making.

Cons

This internship was too short!

Audigy Group2018-03-26
  2. "TEEEEAAAAMMMM!!!"

I worked at Audigy Group full-time

Pros

Small company with a big heart and amazing talent at all levels. I felt like part of the family. It's the kind of company that you can hug the President and have a friendly conversation with anyone at the senior level. I was empowered to make the position what I wanted it to be and I had leaders around me that championed what was possible.

Cons

Average pay and average benefits for a smaller company.

Advice to Management

The most critical thing is not getting in the way of ourselves.

Audigy Group2018-09-23

Discover more reviews about Audigy Group.