Audigy Group - TEEEEAAAAMMMM!!! | Glassdoor
  1. "TEEEEAAAAMMMM!!!"

I worked at Audigy Group full-time

Pros

Small company with a big heart and amazing talent at all levels. I felt like part of the family. It's the kind of company that you can hug the President and have a friendly conversation with anyone at the senior level. I was empowered to make the position what I wanted it to be and I had leaders around me that championed what was possible.

Cons

Average pay and average benefits for a smaller company.

Advice to Management

The most critical thing is not getting in the way of ourselves.

Audigy Group2018-09-23

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great internship experience!"

I worked at Audigy Group

Pros

This was a great internship because you are actually working on projects that will help the company and can see the difference you are making.

Cons

This internship was too short!

Audigy Group2018-03-26

"Meaningful work, opportunity for growth and flexibility"

Current Employee - Corporate Training Manager in Vancouver, WA

I have been working at Audigy Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Having worked at Audigy as an individual contributor for over 5 years, my experience has been a really positive one. I have had at least 4 managers, and all have been great to work with. I really feel like all of them have been authentically interested in helping me achieve my personal, professional and financial goals - to the extent a manager/employer can actually do that. They have been really supportive of a number...

Cons

Salaries are mid-range, but the benefits are good. In reality, there are so many other benefits that outweigh making a few more dollars. I've worked for a lot more in comparable roles at other companies and been miserable.

Advice to Management

Make sure all staff are aware of the big picture and tie what they do every day to how we are really changing lives. Demonstrate with actions how much you care and appreciate them. Engage with and learn from other managers who seem to be doing well with engaging their staff.

Audigy Group2018-07-11

Discover more reviews about Audigy Group.