Audigy Group - Be Challenged, Grow, Thrive | Glassdoor

"Be Challenged, Grow, Thrive"

Current Employee - Marketing in Vancouver, WA

I have been working at Audigy Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Before working for Audigy Group I worked a series of jobs. That is what they felt like. I've worked at Audigy Group for three years and I feel like I've found a career. I am constantly challenged, which has helped me grow significantly. The company promotes from within whenever possible, and is growing quickly which means a lot of potential opportunity to those who earn it. Helping small businesses become... successful is incredibly inspirational. We are helping the little guys succeed. This business is driven by team work, collaboration and personal growth. The company's goal is to help both clients and employees achieve their goals. The people and team environment makes every day a good one. I look forward to going to work in the morning.

Cons

Audigy Group isn't for everybody. We live by the motto - success starts outside of your comfort zone. We work really hard, but there's more of a balance than the other reviewers imply. This isn't a place for somebody who wants an easy, simple job. Everyday is different and a new challenge.

Advice to Management

Keep it up. Keep pushing your people. The people who will find success at Audigy Group are those who enjoy being challenged and held accountable. Paint the picture of opportunity - sometimes so many things are being cooked up that people forget about the opportunity. Remind them what can be theirs if they work hard and grow.

Audigy Group2014-05-22

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great internship experience!"

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at Audigy Group

Pros

This was a great internship because you are actually working on projects that will help the company and can see the difference you are making.

Cons

This internship was too short!

Audigy Group2018-03-26

"Poor experience with this group!"

Former Employee - Sales

I worked at Audigy Group full-time

Pros

Good overall structure in place to help clinic owners

Cons

An internal (and external) appearance of individuals who "know it all". No secondary ideas or creativity allowed with this group! Company looks down at professionals in the industry who aren't Doctors of Audiology. They outwardly say that they will work with all providers, but really focus on promoting Audiologist elitism. In my 16 years of experience in the industry, I haven't seen a more elitist organization. ... All in it for themselves... not interested in helping practices to truly succeed.

Advice to Management

Hire people from outside your tight knit network of friends. In addition, when working with practices and their staffing needs, realize that a blended practitioner approach can work best in many cases (AuD's & BC-HIS'S) for significant business growth. Change your mindset that AuD's are the only practitioners that can be successful in the hearing aid business.

Audigy Group2019-08-19

Discover more reviews about Audigy Group.