Cover image for Augusta Precious Metals

Former Employee

Hardworking Precious Metals Company Doing it Right

Nov 3, 2020 - Customer Success Agent in Culver City, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Augusta is an excellent place to work and get trained. They are patient and excellent teachers. There are many senior employees with long tenures with the company who offer a great deal of wisdom and encouragement. It is not “Wolf of Wall Street” you’ll be working with people who care a great deal about delivering helpful investment information to active investors.

Cons

You have to be ready to grind for your earning potential. The large dollar amounts I saw my colleagues making take time and effort to achieve. But if you’re willing to take advice and have the time to commit to this high call volume work you can make a nice living. There are a lot of people around the country who buy gold and silver!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Contractor, more than 5 years

Update: More Years with Augusta

Sep 21, 2022 - Communications Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

I'm adding a review because I've now worked with Augusta for almost 7 years. I can honestly say I've enjoyed working with this company more than any other I've worked with. Why? Mostly because they treat me with respect and allow me to be me. They have worked with me to accommodate my skills, personality and even personal medical disasters. At this point, I am truly loyal to Augusta and it's founder and crew. And grateful for the chance to work with a company that cares about me and how I work best.

Cons

Can't think of anything. Sometimes I wish I could see everyone more often in person. :)

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Current Contractor, more than 1 year

A Company That Cares About It's People

Sep 21, 2022 - Staff Writer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Augusta is absolutely outstanding in the way they deal with their people. They highly value the expertise of the people. The people I have worked with are friendly and helpful and the company is great at giving credit and feedback. I've been very happy to work with them and hope to continue to do so in the future. They also are flexible when necessary--they respect the lives of the people they work with and are understanding about medical issues and other interruptions. I couldn't be happier about working with Augusta.

Cons

I cannot think of any significant complaints I have had when working with this company.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Augusta Precious Metals.