Aureus Medical - Travel COTA | Glassdoor

"Travel COTA"

Current Contractor - COTA/L
Current Contractor - COTA/L

I have been working at Aureus Medical as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Great communication. I get a ph call or text message or both at least once a wk from my recruiter and sometimes on the weekends just to see how the wk went. They also work with you on getting a license in another state, plus offer reimbursement for some things including CEU's.. They will find housing for you or you can find it yourself and keep the rest of your housing funds if you find a cheaper places to live.

Cons

No vision incurrence plan and maybe pay higher wages but other then that no real cons so far to speak of.

Other Employee Reviews for Aureus Medical

"Unprofessional"

Former Contractor - Physical Therapist
    Former Contractor - Physical Therapist

I worked at Aureus Medical as a contractor

Pros

Recruiter was aggressive but this went both ways. It was towards me as well as towards getting a job and then that was only if it suited him that week.

Cons

The recruiter. He called me to tell me he had submitted me to an assignment and then I heard nothing from him for 9 days. I was between jobs at the time. Also, he frequently did not return my calls or emails. As a result of his mistakes I ended up taking a CPR course that was several hours longer than what I needed (not to mention the cost) and it was the wrong course to boot.

Advice to Management

You can't ignore the therapists you work for. You find work for therapists. That's it. There are may companies who do this and do it better than your company. Spend the rest of your lives pretending your faultless and see how many therapists you retain.

"One disaster after another"

Former Contractor - Registered Nurse
    Former Contractor - Registered Nurse

I worked at Aureus Medical as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

polite when interveiwing and getting you onboard

Cons

poor medical background knowledge, try to pinch every penny out of you, lower than normal pay, crappy housing