Aureus Medical - Travel COTA | Glassdoor

"Travel COTA"

Current Contractor - COTA/L
Current Contractor - COTA/L

I have been working at Aureus Medical as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Great communication. I get a ph call or text message or both at least once a wk from my recruiter and sometimes on the weekends just to see how the wk went. They also work with you on getting a license in another state, plus offer reimbursement for some things including CEU's.. They will find housing for you or you can find it yourself and keep the rest of your housing funds if you find a cheaper places to live.

Cons

No vision incurrence plan and maybe pay higher wages but other then that no real cons so far to speak of.

Other Employee Reviews for Aureus Medical

"Long hours and Micro-managed - Sea of cubes with worker bees with their heads down."

Current Employee - Account Manager in Omaha, NE
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Omaha, NE

I have been working at Aureus Medical full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The outside of their office is nice to look at. That is about it.

Cons

The managers seem to only want to suck the life out of each person. My particular manager could not care less about his team members. He tried to act like he did, but he displayed many examples of not caring about a person's life outside of work. The work/life balance is not ideal. They say that you need to work more than 10 hours per day in order to come close to the ideal $80K+ salary which takes more than 3 years to achieve. The amount of paperwork, outbound calls and upkeep that you have to keep on your desk is stressful to most that work there...unless they do not care to be at work for more than 10 hours a day. Skipping lunch is encouraged. They watch your time...I was asked what I was doing for 10 minutes because I was not "pounding out the calls". I was actually in the bathroom.

"Aureus Medical Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Kansas City, KS
    Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Kansas City, KS

I have been working at Aureus Medical full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Aureus Medical provide you with great opportunity to travel and work in different environments.Contracts in many different states. Great to be paid on time each week.

Cons

Company doesn't give all of allowable travel expenses that IRS allows. Seems to step over the line when it comes to your tax's.