Aureus Medical - Good Job and a great place to learn if you are willing to work at a tedious pace. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Aureus Medical

"Good Job and a great place to learn if you are willing to work at a tedious pace."

Former Employee - Account Manager in Omaha, NE
Former Employee - Account Manager in Omaha, NE

I worked at Aureus Medical full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

- Great commissions
- Organized training process
- Good overall communication from top to bottom
- Rewarding job duties
- Great learning opportunities such as payroll and employee management
- Team, department and Division performance are a part of the variable compensation structure (50%)

Cons

- Rigid and lengthy work hours
- Expensive and basic benefits
- Outdated and old school corporate dress policy
- Division Managers are figure heads and do very little actual "work". The soldiers run the units, not the Generals if you catch my drift.
- Cold, Cold Calling. Smile and Dial.
- Uncomfortable work stations (cubicles w/ high walls)
- Unlevel playing fields. Tenured employees are given territory.ry preference and retain old clients outside of their territories, regardless of recent buying activity.

Advice to Management

Don't be so loyal to employees just because of their tenure. Get rid of your outdated dress code. Retain good employees, not just loyal ones. Relax a little bit. Fear is not a way to motivate.

Other Employee Reviews for Aureus Medical

"Long hours and Micro-managed - Sea of cubes with worker bees with their heads down."

Current Employee - Account Manager in Omaha, NE
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Omaha, NE

I have been working at Aureus Medical full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The outside of their office is nice to look at. That is about it.

Cons

The managers seem to only want to suck the life out of each person. My particular manager could not care less about his team members. He tried to act like he did, but he displayed many examples of not caring about a person's life outside of work. The work/life balance is not ideal. They say that you need to work more than 10 hours per day in order to come close to the ideal $80K+ salary which takes more than 3 years to achieve. The amount of paperwork, outbound calls and upkeep that you have to keep on your desk is stressful to most that work there...unless they do not care to be at work for more than 10 hours a day. Skipping lunch is encouraged. They watch your time...I was asked what I was doing for 10 minutes because I was not "pounding out the calls". I was actually in the bathroom.

"Aureus Medical Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Kansas City, KS
    Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Kansas City, KS

I have been working at Aureus Medical full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Aureus Medical provide you with great opportunity to travel and work in different environments.Contracts in many different states. Great to be paid on time each week.

Cons

Company doesn't give all of allowable travel expenses that IRS allows. Seems to step over the line when it comes to your tax's.