Austin Chemical - Great place to work | Glassdoor

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Vice President in Buffalo Grove, IL
Current Employee - Vice President in Buffalo Grove, IL

Pros

Benefits, salary, environment, team spirit and attitude, family like setting. Set goals are achievable and access to executives is outstanding.

Cons

It is a very small organization some times looking for a new identity. This situation makes it more of a challenge

Advice to Management

keep up the great work and continued success. Your drive and vision are in inspiration to any one that works with and for you.

Other Employee Reviews for Austin Chemical

1. "Horrible Owner"

Former Employee - Sales in Buffalo Grove, IL
    Former Employee - Sales in Buffalo Grove, IL

I worked at Austin Chemical full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Two Pros - I'm no longer there and Austin is no longer the company it once was.

Cons

The CEO and his "snake" partner are horrible leaders. The owners assistant/girlfriend/wife takes the whole summer off and our CEO takes patches of time off to go see his family in AZ.

No raises for YEARS - but the "CEO" has a showroom of his "extensions" in the office - nice vette, boat and trans-am. While the rest of us get garbage.

Stop telling your employees that you "have no money" and that you are frustrated - we don't care!!

Advice to Management

Close the company - fire your family - funny, all the criticisms you had of the prior ownership and now you act the same!! Shame on you!