Austin Fraser - Love this place | Glassdoor

"Love this place"

Current Employee - Director in London, England

I have been working at Austin Fraser full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

AF has provided me with an opportunity and platform to truly be myself and I'm lucky enough to have found an environment to excel in. I work with some of the best talent in the industry and genuinely feel like part of a family. We don't profess to be perfect at everything but we work really hard to create an environment for those that have the right values and work ethic to excel in and carve out a career. It's certainly not about working 12 hour days, although there is likely to be days that you may want to, but it's about ensuring we support individuals to work smartly and ensure they have the best tools available to help our customers identify the best and right talent for them. There are ups and downs in recruitment and it is a tough gig, which is why it isn't right for everyone. We have an extensive and thorough interview process but yes we have made mistakes, like all businesses, and have hired individuals that don't reflect our values or that can't work at our pace with our growth ambitions and they are not for us. Despite the odd, obscure and tainted comments on here we genuinely wish anyone who leaves us all the best for the future, evidently some may feel bitter that they didn't do themselves justice or demonstrate the right values....honesty is paramount for a successful career here. If you genuinely have the right family values and a sound work ethic to drive and shape your own career then come have a chat with us - you'll love it...... and it's a great laugh!

Cons

Weekends......;-) I love change and a challenge but that isn't for everyone.

Continue reading
    Austin Fraser2019-09-25
  1. "Favorite job ever!"

Current Employee - Brand & Marketing Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at Austin Fraser full-time for less than a year

Pros

Downtown office, flexible schedule, incredible people, founders worth following, fun environment, international travel, people-first culture, growth opportunities, the list goes on and on.

Cons

Can't bring your dog to work, but things could be far worse!

Austin Fraser2020-01-20

"Best Staffing Firm in the World"

Current Employee - Consultant in Austin, TX

I have been working at Austin Fraser full-time

Pros

-Fun, brilliant, motivated people -Very professional but know how to have fun -Include everybody in big picture decisions -Give you the big resources you need to have in order to compete in staffing -Best office in Austin -happy hours, outings, travel

Cons

-Staffing is tough and only competitive, driven people succeed -Ups and downs (some good months and some bad months but that's sales)

Continue reading
    Austin Fraser2019-11-26

Discover more reviews about Austin Fraser.