Auto-Chlor System - Great company, great benefits, good work life balance, good pay. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Auto-Chlor System

"Great company, great benefits, good work life balance, good pay."

Current Employee - Sales and Service Representative in Santa Clara, CA
Current Employee - Sales and Service Representative in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Auto-Chlor System full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Fun company to work for with lot's of daliy challenges to keep you focused and motivated. Company picnic, holiday party, great benefits, profit sharing, 401K

Cons

Can be dirty in the field at times, must not be afraid to get dirty.

Advice to Management

none

Other Employee Reviews for Auto-Chlor System

1. "Great People and Stable Company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Auto-Chlor System full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have worked for Auto-Chlor for over 2 years and have loved every minute of it. Auto-Chlor has a great culture and it makes it very easy to come to work every day when you love the people you work with. I have worked with many different managers all over the country and enjoy them all. It says a lot about our interview process and how well it works when you work with great people.The owners are down to earth and take care of their employees. Each branch is like their own family. Every region has a holiday party, summer picnics, and branch outings that are paid for by the company to show their appreciation.
    Coming from my last job I feel like I have been spolied at Auto-Chlor. They pay well, have great benefits and greatly believe in a work/life balance. Can't ask for much more!

Cons

Every job has cons but the pros definitely outway them here. There is nothing I can complain about in my job currently.

"Nefarious company to job candidates."

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in San Diego, CA
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in San Diego, CA

I worked at Auto-Chlor System as a contractor

Pros

Sounds good in the beginning ...

Cons

Be aware of the risk before agreeing to shadow a route for a day, it pushes 10hrs for FREE and you will soon realize they just want you there to clean machines so that the real SSR can walk around to try to make sales with managers/owners. Management was real catty and told me that they don't call you back AFTER you do the ride along with a route driver if you don't pass there test, not before.

Advice to Management

A verbal contract is still a contract don't abuse prospective employees it will come back to bit your company in the a** i.e. department of labor, OSHA, class action law suit.