Auto Club of Southern California - Great company to work for if you are looking for stability | Glassdoor

"Great company to work for if you are looking for stability"

Current Employee - Insurance Sales Agent in Costa Mesa, CA

I have been working at Auto Club of Southern California full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

AAA is well established and operating for almost 120 years. AAA is a reputable company. The company wants to keep their brand AAA. It is easy to sell insurance for a company that is well known and membership that is about protecting you. I see a lot of people move up in the company and have become successful here. Even though the job has gotten harder because of the industry, it is the one place that I found where... people with no college degrees can make $100,000. Most of my friends in their 20's are rolling around in BMW's, trucks and buying random toys like rock stars.

Cons

Since this company is stable, the downfall is that they are way behind in technology. Our manager told us that we are working on catching up to the times, but it is taking far too long. We have to work on several different systems, so trying to complete a simple transaction as an agent can be a pain. There are slight upgrades like our AAA application where insureds can make changes to their policies so that it does... not flood our sales line. Our managers are young, but it seems like all the older managers are getting promoted to directors or vp's.

Advice to Management

Our managers are young and need to grow up a little more. They need to be taught how to be deal with agents that have been agents before they were born!

Auto Club of Southern California2019-08-07
  1. "Great Place for a Career!"

Current Employee - Claims Adjuster in Long Beach, CA

Pros

Growth, Great Salary, Fun Environment.

Cons

I cannot think of any.

Advice to Management

Keep promoting from within and recognizing employees for their hard work.

Auto Club of Southern California2019-04-16
  2. "."

Former Employee - Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Auto Club of Southern California full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Employees are very nice to work with.

Cons

Some managers reward their friends.

Auto Club of Southern California2019-12-07

Discover more reviews about Auto Club of Southern California.