Auto Trader UK - a company that challenges you | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Auto Trader UK

"a company that challenges you"

Current Employee - Principal QA in London, England (UK)
Current Employee - Principal QA in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Auto Trader UK full-time (More than a year)

Pros

* flexible working hrs
* good career paths
* masters of agile

Cons

* salary not as competitive as central london

Other Employee Reviews for Auto Trader UK

1. "A truly digital business.... it's like working for Google... but for Cars."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Remote, OR
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Remote, OR

Pros

I've been truly blessed to have the chance to work for Auto Trader. It's an amazing business with an ever improving and evolving culture and a great future. Values win over skills and being a great fit has enabled me to go on the journey and learn so much along the way. Truly proud to be part of the current successes. Hope it stays this way for many years to come! :)

Cons

It's a fast paced environment with high expectations from everyone. We operate a flat structure, so pressure to deliver world class results comes as much from your colleagues as the leadership team. This has been great for me.... but it wouldn't be for everyone. If you want to be a shrinking violet and sit in the corner, i'd stay well clear.

Advice to Management

Keep doing exactly what you are doing, this business is unrecognisable from the company i joined in 2011. Trevor and team alongside the best people who have stayed the course from the old guard have come together in a great blend of innovation, experience and expertise. Stay agile... but don't change too much! :)

Auto Trader UK Response

Sep 21, 2015 – Head of Resourcing

Thank you for your review. Values do win over skills and will hopefully help us keep up with our successes. The pace can be fast at times but we do welcome all kinds of people at Auto Trader. We will ... More

2. "I love working for Auto Trader"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Manchester City Centre, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Manchester City Centre, England (UK)

I have been working at Auto Trader UK full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Extremely customer focused, maintain a high standard of working and support anyone who shows a commitment to develop within the company.

Cons

The elements related to annual salary reviews are not entirely clear and don't fully reflect performance.

Advice to Management

Be more transparent when explaining reasons for individual pay reviews.

Auto Trader UK Response

May 30, 2017 – Head of Resourcing & Development

Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear you love working for Auto Trader for so many years. Our focus on our customers but also our colleague's development are two important factors that make ... More