AutoNation - Great Company...I've been with them for over 20 Years! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for AutoNation

"Great Company...I've been with them for over 20 Years!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at AutoNation full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

AutoNation provides their employees great benefits such as 401k, medical, longevity bonus, Vacation Pay, etc. My Customer Care Director is a straight shooter so you always know exactly what's expected of you and receive accolades with your successes.

Cons

I don't really have any cons. AutoNation is a good company to work for. I've seen people leave, but they always end up coming back. We do work long hours; however that is to be expected in the Automotive Industry.

Other Employee Reviews for AutoNation

"Autonation is one of the best at customer service and product knowledge"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

I have been working at AutoNation full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Extensive training and upward advancement is what is so attractive to me. Balancing my family time and job time has been a great experience.

Cons

The website and getting to a specific brand can be confusing to the new learner of the website. It definately has its bugs and needs to be simplified.

Advice to Management

Continue to make customer service first. People really enjoy dealing a proven winner and lots of experience .

"Best Company full of Resources and Tools, which allows me to get my job done the right way!"

Current Employee - General Manager in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - General Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at AutoNation full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

As an employee of Autonation I get to be part of a large Dealership Network. AutoNation has great benefits and allows opportunity for Career Growth. AutoNation is such a large Company with many areas of support, which I get to benefit from such as continuous training, up-to-date tools, great technology and great Corporate support team which allows me to be up to speed on all of the Automotive changes, keeping me a sharp student of the Automotive Industry.

Cons

Currently we do not operate in all 50 states; however we are a growing Company in extreme acquisition mode as the industry requires to have more locations.

Advice to Management

The best advice I can give to any Manager would be to value the human capital, every single person on your team. Pay more attention to your people - the happier your people are, the more engaged they will be while adding value to our business, resulting in a happy guest experience.