AutoNation - Autonation is one of the best at customer service and product knowledge | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for AutoNation

"Autonation is one of the best at customer service and product knowledge"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

I have been working at AutoNation full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Extensive training and upward advancement is what is so attractive to me. Balancing my family time and job time has been a great experience.

Cons

The website and getting to a specific brand can be confusing to the new learner of the website. It definately has its bugs and needs to be simplified.

Advice to Management

Continue to make customer service first. People really enjoy dealing a proven winner and lots of experience .

Other Employee Reviews for AutoNation

"Best Company full of Resources and Tools, which allows me to get my job done the right way!"

Current Employee - General Manager in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - General Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at AutoNation full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

As an employee of Autonation I get to be part of a large Dealership Network. AutoNation has great benefits and allows opportunity for Career Growth. AutoNation is such a large Company with many areas of support, which I get to benefit from such as continuous training, up-to-date tools, great technology and great Corporate support team which allows me to be up to speed on all of the Automotive changes, keeping me a sharp student of the Automotive Industry.

Cons

Currently we do not operate in all 50 states; however we are a growing Company in extreme acquisition mode as the industry requires to have more locations.

Advice to Management

The best advice I can give to any Manager would be to value the human capital, every single person on your team. Pay more attention to your people - the happier your people are, the more engaged they will be while adding value to our business, resulting in a happy guest experience.

2. "Why I like working for Autonation"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

I have been working at AutoNation full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

management and the employees work well together and even though we are busy, the atmosphere is light and for the most part easy. There is plenty of opportunity to learn and grow in the dealership and help is there for the asking.

Cons

waiting time for benefits is too long, some areas of the operation is not very user friendly making it difficult to complete some tasks.