AutoNation - Changing the landscape of automotive! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for AutoNation
There are newer employer reviews for AutoNation

See Most Recent

Helpful (1)

"Changing the landscape of automotive!"

Star Star Star Star Star
  • Work/Life Balance
  • Culture & Values
  • Career Opportunities
  • Comp & Benefits
  • Senior Management
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee
Recommends
Positive Outlook
Approves of CEO

I have been working at AutoNation full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-innovative environment
-opportunities for growth
-great culture

Cons

-benefits package could be a little more competitive

Other Employee Reviews for AutoNation

  1. "You can make it if you try"

    Star Star Star Star Star
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    • Comp & Benefits
    • Senior Management
    Current Employee - Accounting
    Current Employee - Accounting
    Recommends
    Positive Outlook
    Approves of CEO

    I have been working at AutoNation full-time (More than 8 years)

    Pros

    The company is always trying new things and experimenting with ways to innovate the business. From my experience, every voice can be heard, though you need to prove you can succeed with the current structure first. Current Sr. Management (Mike Jackson in particular) are leaders in the industry and have set AutoNation up for success even in tough times.

    Cons

    Hours can be long, and depending on the role comp can be at or below par. Some stores/locations don't seem to buy into Mr. Jackson's vision of a peerless customer experience.

    Advice to Management

    While looking into compensation plans, make sure you are comparing apples to apples and that compensation plans are designed to attract top talent...


  2. Helpful (2)

    "Autonation.... You mean Nazination!"

    Star Star Star Star Star
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    • Comp & Benefits
    • Senior Management
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee

    Pros

    Only pro was some of the people I worked with!

    Cons

    Shitt* management. Only cared about their pay checks and no one else's. General manager only cared about car sales and nothing else. 90% of all equipment was broken. The other 10% not working. Employes get paid not even close what they deserve. Dealership doesn't fallow barley any OSHA regulations! Sales is rewarded the most. Everyone else is a slave. Expect long hours from everyone that's unless you are hourly. Only 40 hours and no OT! I I WILL NEVER REFER SOMEONE TO WORK HERE NOR BUY A CAR FROM AUTONATION. I always refer people to look into the competition in where they are much better employers!

    Advice to Management

    No advise since they are not going to do anything about it anyways. Actually my advise would be to quit and stop making everyone's life's hell!

There are newer employer reviews for AutoNation
There are newer employer reviews for AutoNation

See Most Recent

Work at AutoNation? Share Your Experiences

AutoNation
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
 
Click to Rate
or