Autodesk - Best company I've ever worked for or seen. Hands down. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Autodesk

"Best company I've ever worked for or seen. Hands down."

Current Intern - Software Engineering Intern in San Francisco, CA
Current Intern - Software Engineering Intern in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Autodesk as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Amazing work environment with phenomenal facility at the San Francisco office.
Great company culture. (Comparable to Google/FB w/o all the crazy pressure)
Great pay with relaxed hours. (13th highest tech intern pay in bay area)
Serious opportunities for advancement.
Intensely customer driven progress model. Calls with customers to get real world real time feedback to keep your perspective fresh and innovative will be a weekly occurrence.
One of the best places to launch a career according to Forbes and I couldn't agree more.
Perks include 6 week mandatory paid sabbatical every 4 years in addition to standard paid time off.
Ability to work anywhere in the world as you advance and/or move around. Even the meetings with everyone in the same building are often telemeetings because the telemeeting abilities throughout this company are excellent.

Cons

Only one employee resource group (ERG) for women. No LGBT. No handicapable. No ethnic ERGs. The didn't provide housing to the interns and gave us a stipend instead. It created a huge hassle for me since I was only in the Bay Area for 3 months during a massing housing crunch. Most of the other tech companies do this for interns because it makes the experience so much less stressful and/or better. HUGE corporate structure. There are literally 100s of VPs, who report to ~10 Senior VPs who report to the CEO.

Advice to Management

None. Keep up the great work, particularly with the ecosystem model. It's power is really starting to launch things for this company.

Other Employee Reviews for Autodesk

"Small team of friendly, hard working people"

Current Intern - Anonymous Intern
    Current Intern - Anonymous Intern

I have been working at Autodesk as an intern

Pros

You get to work in cutting edge technology and very close to the video game industry

Cons

Scaleform is owned by Autodesk, which sometimes makes things more bureaucratic.

2. "Great people to work with and products that make a real impact."

I have been working at Autodesk full-time

Pros

Hard working, friendly and dedicated employees. Strong culture of collaboration. Flexible work schedule. Respectful work environment. Smart people!

Cons

Matrixed organization can sometimes lead to duplication of initiatives.

Advice to Management

Review and prioritize projects to ensure enough resources are provided to mitigate employee work/life balance issues and engagement.