KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Former Employee, more than 1 year

Interning at Audoesk in ML

Nov 26, 2021 - Machine Learning Engineer Intern in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Wonderful team and meaningful work which contributed towards the success of the company. Great perks and a relaxed work experience with a drive for success. Had great visibility through the company to schedule meetings with management and even present the work I did.

Cons

Was all virtual, though that was a given due to Covid

1. 5.0
    Former Intern, less than 1 year

Incredible team and cultue

Jan 25, 2022 - User Experience Researcher
    Business Outlook

Pros

- work-life balance - flexible options - training

Cons

- complex structure - difficult to meet people outside your teams

2. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Team and Manager greatly determines your happiness at Autodesk

Dec 29, 2021 - Channel Program Specialist in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Overall great benefits - C staff took great care of employees during COVID, offering monthly company holidays, vested stock plans, and guaranteed no layoffs. The majority of employees are friendly and willing to help.

Cons

When I began working at Autodesk I was told that your happiness greatly depends on your manager. While my time at Autodesk was great to begin with, my team became increasingly toxic during the pandemic with a new director that asked for too much from the team, and increasing hostility, bullying, and manipulation from my manager. The team was expected to work long hours including early mornings and late nights, there was no recognition or career growth opportunities, and the pandemic further intensified discontinuity among the team. Overall the team seemed overworked as management has no room for human error and continually increases workload without adding resources.

Continue reading

Autodesk Response

HR Team #Autodesklife

Thank you for sharing this and letting us know of your experience. Autodesk takes these concerns seriously and will follow our processes to ensure we continually improve our workplace environment. Autodesk has a Business and Ethics Hotline and we encourage anyone with questions or concerns to contact us through this hotline. You may contact the hotline by phone at 855-822-9535 or online at www.autodesk.ethicspoint.com.

Discover more reviews about Autodesk.