Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 5 years

Best Company to work for

Jan 20, 2022 - Talent Acquisition
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits, PTO, Work life Balance

Cons

Compensation, RSU's, promotion, Work life balance

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Best Company I've worked for and happy to do my job

May 17, 2022 - Senior Business Development Representative in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

**Mental health is taken very seriously and all the managers I've worked with, are great and understanding to help get the best results out of us. -Learned a ton here and I'm happy growing my skillset in a growing company. The company stresses the importance of your own health, your family comes first over work, and taking breaks to avoid burnout (I went through that). Your coworkers will always try to cover for you if you need it and I've made a ton of long-lasting friendships with colleagues outside of work since everyone is intelligent and relatable. -High chance for growth -Autodesk is a great company that has software and products used for years, all around the world - people recognize the company in a positive way all the time.

Cons

All big companies face these cons but not really a bad thing: Big company, lots of changes happen quickly and need to adjust to that. Autodesk has acquired many companies and integrating their software into Autodesk so need to be audible ready, able to learn what's new, etc, There are some trainings that take up hours of your day for aspects we've already went over (mainly for new hire trainings) or trainings that don't relate to our current work. The company is obviously keeping an eye on to see how efficient it is for us but it just takes up a lot of time to do. Hopefully future meetings for these trainings/meetings will go to the right teams that will benefit from them most.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

An amazing company to work for

May 5, 2022 - Finance Business Partner in Overland Park, KS
    Business Outlook

Pros

People, my manager, and work culture

Cons

lower salary compared to other tech companies in bay area

1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Autodesk.