KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Former Intern, less than 1 year

Incredible team and cultue

Jan 25, 2022 - User Experience Researcher
    Business Outlook

Pros

- work-life balance - flexible options - training

Cons

- complex structure - difficult to meet people outside your teams

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Best Company I've worked for and happy to do my job

May 17, 2022 - Senior Business Development Representative in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

**Mental health is taken very seriously and all the managers I've worked with, are great and understanding to help get the best results out of us. -Learned a ton here and I'm happy growing my skillset in a growing company. The company stresses the importance of your own health, your family comes first over work, and taking breaks to avoid burnout (I went through that). Your coworkers will always try to cover for you if you need it and I've made a ton of long-lasting friendships with colleagues outside of work since everyone is intelligent and relatable. -High chance for growth -Autodesk is a great company that has software and products used for years, all around the world - people recognize the company in a positive way all the time.

Cons

All big companies face these cons but not really a bad thing: Big company, lots of changes happen quickly and need to adjust to that. Autodesk has acquired many companies and integrating their software into Autodesk so need to be audible ready, able to learn what's new, etc, There are some trainings that take up hours of your day for aspects we've already went over (mainly for new hire trainings) or trainings that don't relate to our current work. The company is obviously keeping an eye on to see how efficient it is for us but it just takes up a lot of time to do. Hopefully future meetings for these trainings/meetings will go to the right teams that will benefit from them most.

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

This is where I see my career long term

Apr 14, 2022 - Sales Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I joined Autodesk as part of the PlanGrid acquisition. Like many of us who came from the acquired startups, we figured time would tell whether this is somewhere we'd want to stay long term. Well, I'm here to say that I see now why so many employees stay at Autodesk for 15+ years (super rare in the tech industry). This is where I envision my career long term. - I believe in the leadership of Autodesk Construction Solutions. - I believe in the product and the vision of where we are going next. - Huge market, and we are positioned uniquely to be the leader in construction technology. - Fully remote workplace with hybrid options - Competitive pay and very competitive incentive stock plans - Healthy stock price and growth - Smart colleagues with high integrity

Cons

We are in high growth mode. There's constant change, and constantly lots to learn, even for me who has been here for 4 years. It can be a really steep learning curve for new employees. I would like to see more diversity (women, POC) in positions of leadership within the sales org.

Continue reading

Autodesk Response

HR Team #Autodesklife

Thank you for sharing such a thoughtful review of your experience! We're happy to hear that you feel empowered and inspired in your work at Autodesk and are enjoying the culture. We appreciate you taking the time to share constructive feedback as well so we can continue to improve.

Discover more reviews about Autodesk.

Autodesk Photos

+ Add Photo
Autodesk photo of: Autodesk
Autodesk photo of: Representing #AutodeskLife from the mountains!
Autodesk photo of: Autodesk Pride Network representing at the Pride Parade!
Autodesk photo of: Dublin, Ireland office
Autodesk photo of: Views from the Dublin office
Autodesk photo of: Kraków Autodeskers
Autodesk photo of: Welcoming Autodeskers to the Krakow office!