Cover image for Autodesk

Current Employee

Great place to work

Nov 18, 2022 - Marketing Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture. The company encourages you to be your true self at work. Very good work-life balance.

Cons

Some very young colleagues say it's too chill

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Excellent company with a great culture and mission

Jan 28, 2023 - Administration
    Business Outlook

Pros

People are great, the work is meaningful, and executive leadership cares. Commitment to DEI is not performative, it's real

Cons

Can be too bureaucratic and process-oriented.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best Company By Far!

Jan 17, 2023 - Business Development Representative in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

I’ve worked for some great organizations and I can say that working at AutoDesk has been the best employment experience I could ask for. I am so proud to work for and with such amazing people who create an inclusive culture full of amazing opportunities to get involved and consistently grow professionally and personally. The pay is great, the benefits are better than than I could have hoped. Autodesk clearly cares about work life balance and creating a fun atmosphere where I feel included and appreciated. The management is top notch and the team running the Denver Hub are impressive, caring, intelligent, passionate, humble, and listen to the feedback from their staff. The workplace and office are also incredible and the team in Denver sets us up to succeed. The workplace team truly creates an environment that promotes professional and personal growth and allows you to be productive. The belonging and events are paramount to no other organization I’ve worked for including Nike. Sales quotas are appropriate and AutoDesk cares deeply about our customers and helping them achieve their goals and dreams. The projects we support in the industry are leading change for the better and creating a new possible. I love AutoDesk and hope to call this my work home for the rest of my working career. Thanks AutoDesk!

Cons

In 6 months I have yet to find a single con.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Autodesk.

Autodesk Photos

+ Add Photo
Autodesk photo of: Autodesk
Autodesk photo of: Representing #AutodeskLife from the mountains!
Autodesk photo of: Autodesk Pride Network representing at the Pride Parade!
Autodesk photo of: Dublin, Ireland office
Autodesk photo of: Views from the Dublin office
Autodesk photo of: Kraków Autodeskers
Autodesk photo of: Welcoming Autodeskers to the Krakow office!

Autodesk Job Seekers Also Viewed