Cover image for Autodesk

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 1.0
    Former Employee

Serious lack of diversity and gaslighting towards diverse employees

Nov 23, 2022 - Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company had good organization and processes implemented. I will give them that.

Cons

Being swallowed-up by their competition, Procore. They can't keep up and keep losing their talent to Procore. My biggest thing is their serious lack of diversity on the sales team. I was constantly harassed and gaslighted. I always felt singled out because nobody looked like me on the sales team. If you don't believe me, look up the sales team's LinkedIn profiles. They all fell into a norm. Worst part is they always had Diversity and Inclusion sessions. I was always bullied by the sales team. I'm not sure why there were held. Worst company I have worked for that singled me out and made me feel unwelcome as a diverse candidate.

Continue reading
    3 people found this review helpful

Autodesk Response

HR Team #Autodesklife

We’re very sorry to hear about the concerns you’ve raised. Autodesk is committed to building a culture of belonging where all employees have equitable opportunities to succeed and contribute, and we take feedback like this very seriously. We would like to hear more about your particular concerns and encourage you to contact us through our Business and Ethics Hotline. You may contact the hotline by phone at 855-822-9535 or anonymously at www.autodesk.ethicspoint.com.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Account Executive

Feb 7, 2023 - Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

meaningful work and interesting environment

Cons

Poor middle management and strategy

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Pretty Good

Feb 6, 2023 - Technical Support Specialist in Portland, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work-life balance. Restricted Stock Awards. Employee Stock Purchase Program. Decent pay.

Cons

Usual corporate complaints. Lots of "restructuring" and "rebranding" without any real change or new tactics.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Autodesk.

Autodesk Photos

+ Add Photo
Autodesk photo of: Autodesk
Autodesk photo of: Representing #AutodeskLife from the mountains!
Autodesk photo of: Autodesk Pride Network representing at the Pride Parade!
Autodesk photo of: Dublin, Ireland office
Autodesk photo of: Views from the Dublin office
Autodesk photo of: Kraków Autodeskers
Autodesk photo of: Welcoming Autodeskers to the Krakow office!

Autodesk Job Seekers Also Viewed