Employee Review

1. 5.0

Best Company in the World

Nov 9, 2020 - Code Wrangler in Elizabethtown, KY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very open communication. Very diverse workforce. Very positive co-workers. Broad range of technology options to learn and work in. Thriving and very dynamic business domain.

Cons

Some of the technology used is older. Trac is used in some capacity as is SVN. The scope is VERY LARGE and if you like to stay small and focused on just your corner you will feel overwhelmed.

Continue reading
  1. 5.0

Great company overall

Jul 19, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great life-work balance. You are able to schedule your job around your life!

Cons

It could be hard to adapt if you come from a very schematic background.

2. 5.0

Words Aren't Enough

Jun 11, 2021 - Developer in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I feel overwhelmed by how privileged and lucky I am to be working here. I really mean that. I've worked in tech before, but I've never in my life worked at a place that comes close to matching Automattic's level of brilliance. Whether it's the talented colleagues, the incredible benefits, the accessible management, the industry-leading product, you name it, Automattic has it. I can go on and on, but I truly don't know what I can say to sum how thankful I am to be here. I haven't finished my first year here yet, but I hope I can stay at Automattic for a very long time so that I can learn, grow, and do my absolute best to contribute to the company's success and growth.

Cons

I haven't, personally, encountered any cons.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Automattic.