Automic Software - Best Company I've worked for thus far | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Automic Software

"Best Company I've worked for thus far"

Current Employee - F&A Team Member in Bellevue, WA
Current Employee - F&A Team Member in Bellevue, WA

Pros

*Ability to gain an array of experience and knowledge
*Huge advocates for continuing education and training courses (paid for by company)
*Ability to grow within the company, intercompany promotions
*Ability to travel
*Flexible schedule
*Profitable company, with revolutionary ideas and vision, huge potential for growth and expansion
*Small company feel with big company ideas
*Great people and work culture
*Huge proponents for company unity and interaction (company outings, parties, lunches etc.)
*Ability to influence minor changes to processes within the company
*Encouragement of finding a balance between work and personal

Cons

Lean Departments often lead to heavy workloads, however, this also gives you the ability to experience and gain knowledge on many different aspects of the company.

Advice to Management

The encouragment of finding a balance between work and personal lives is great, the reality of it is sometimes a bit difficult due to the workloads. However, I do feel the company does a great job of understanding that everyone works hard and often shows appreciation for such hard work.

Other Employee Reviews for Automic Software

1. "I couldn't ask for a better place to work. I am proud to say that I enjoy coming to work each day."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Pros

The people, the culture, training opportunities, benefits, compensation, and the employee team building events. You are able to talk and interact with the executive management team and be heard.

Cons

A lot of our departments run very lean. We are growing fast which causes a lot of stress with your workload at times. On the other side, it is also a very exciting time to be here so putting in the extra energy and hours is worth it to watch the company grow and continue to be successful.

2. "Ambitious company with unique opportunity"

Current Employee - Sales Account
    Current Employee - Sales Account

I have been working at Automic Software full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Very good product to position, with a number of brilliant people working on making the company a success

Cons

Aggressive growth required squeeze on spending, and high pressure to achieve the company's numbers, with a new acquisition things could start to get better

Advice to Management

Keep up the good spirit holding to the values of the company, don't dd too many changes in a short period of time so not to confuse employees and make them demotivated