Avaya - Been they have a number of programs for new employees like Red Carpet and New Hire training along with a Mnetor Program | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Avaya

"Been they have a number of programs for new employees like Red Carpet and New Hire training along with a Mnetor Program"

Current Employee - Territory Account Manager in Charlotte, NC
Current Employee - Territory Account Manager in Charlotte, NC

Pros

Great Technologies, aggresive compensation, great technical field support, great local marketing support.

Cons

Not well know on the data side of the house in the marketplace

Advice to Management

Keep things up, be aggressive on aquisitions to increase our features and solutions to our portfolio.

Other Employee Reviews for Avaya

"Not to be corny - "I'm loving it""

Current Employee - Director Global Order Fulfillment in Research Triangle Park, NC

Pros

People, Challanges, Opportunties, Networking, Customers, Sales, Supply Chain
    Leaders challenge but do it respectfully. Constant focus on improvement - Customer and Internal

Cons

If you want to work at status quo - try somewhere else

Advice to Management

Keep raising the bar. Listen to new ideas.

2. "I felt welcome from Day 1..."

Current Employee - Pre-Sales Engineer in Bel Air, MD
    Current Employee - Pre-Sales Engineer in Bel Air, MD

Pros

Avaya is a leader in the collaboration and contact center industry; being part of such a company allows me opportunities to expand my knowledge and advance my career.

Cons

There is an overload of information - updates, sales chatter, solution documentation, technical information, etc... Sometimes it is difficult to find the specific informationI need.

Advice to Management

There should be tighter controls regarding the hiring process. There was a disconnect in my case, where several weeks went by without an update from HR or the hiring managers. Once that disconnect was resolved, thesecond interview to offer process was quick.