Avenue Code - Great place to be! | Glassdoor

"Great place to be!"

I have been working at Avenue Code full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The company is growing and it's great to be part of it. Teams works collaboratively and employee input is valued and appreciated.

Cons

There is still room to improve on processes. With constant change and growth comes new challenges - which is really an opportunity and not a con, in my point of view.

Advice to Management

Keep encouraging team participation, input and feedback.

Other Employee Reviews for Avenue Code

"Best Company I worked so far"

Pros

Management really recognize when you do a good job, other employees are usually very friendly and I was able to make real friends while working here. Good flexibility in general. Good support for career development, certifications, books, online courses. Always good company events, parties etc. In general, great place to work.

Cons

- Really hard to find reasons to leave ;D
    - I guess recruitment could improve a bit to reduce the amount of client incidents.

Advice to Management

Be sure to create an Avenue Code standard on hiring and don't rush on interviews to fill a client's gap, it's not worth it.
    Get to know every employee you have, I know a lot of people who never had a chance to speak to the owners or the CEO. I think this is hard most of the times, but it adds a lot.

2. "Summer internship at SF office"

Former Intern - Business Operations Intern in San Francisco, CA
    Former Intern - Business Operations Intern in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Avenue Code as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

-Well-rounded internship experience with time split between Talent Acquisition Team and Operations
    - Access to and support from managers throughout the duration of the internship
    -Comfortable work environment
    -Friendly, positive employees who were interested in what I was doing during my internship and what I was studying at university
    -All of the employees are genuinely good people with high levels of integrity

Cons

-No formal internship outline, so there was freedom to create what I wanted out of the internship, but when I was unsure of objectives it was hard to connect with managers who were often busy with other projects
    -As an intern, there seemed to be some disconnection between the teams that made it hard for me to understand how the company as a whole worked toward company-wide goals

Advice to Management

If the internship program continues, I would suggest more structure and thought given to projects an intern would be working. Scheduled check-ins throughout the internship would have given me more insight to what the company was working towards as a whole and how b2b services develop.