Avionte Staffing Software - Fast paced job with a company that shows character, integrity, loyalty, and a positive attitude. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Avionte Staffing Software

"Fast paced job with a company that shows character, integrity, loyalty, and a positive attitude."

Current Employee - Vice President of Sales in Eagan, MN
Current Employee - Vice President of Sales in Eagan, MN

Pros

Personal growth potential, current company growth, great team environment, ownership/management that cares about each employee. If you want to be more than a number, Avionte is a great company to work for.

Cons

Lack certain benefits of larger organizations, such as vacation. Do make up for it with 3 days paid leave to volunteer, and 100% medical insurance paid for. Very cost conscience company that makes very responsible purchase decisions.

Advice to Management

Strive to keep the culture that you built this company on. Continue to treat each employee with respect. Continue to offer the very best service in the industry.

Avionte Staffing Software Response

Dec 17, 2014

Avionte employees start at 3 week's vacation, which increases at every anniversary date up to 5 years with the company.

Other Employee Reviews for Avionte Staffing Software

"Fun, team Oriented company who really takes pride is servicing its clients"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN

Pros

The people and the team atmosphere is fantastic. The company is an industry leader and growing very rapidly, which menas there is significant room for career advancement. There is a strong focus on the client and customer service, which is refreshing to see. New ideas are heard and often implemented, regardless of an employees title. Great benefits and flexibility when needed. Each employee receives a numbers of days off each year to give back and perform community service.

Cons

It is very fast paced and a lot is expected of its employees.

2. "Like a dream!"

Current Employee - Sales and Marketing Assistant in Eagan, MN
    Current Employee - Sales and Marketing Assistant in Eagan, MN

Pros

I am a new employee at Avionte, and I rave about the company and my fellow colleagues to family and friends. Lately, all I want to do is learn about the staffing world and software. The passion of Avionte's employees is contagious! We recently had our year end party, and my guest commented on how lucky I was to find such a great place to work. I could not agree more. The day to day atmosphere at Avionte is positive, welcoming, and open minded. I enjoy going to work and staying late. My desk is near our support team and one of my favorite things is listening to support talking with our clients. They are not only helpful, but they are hilarious. Their personalities really shine through and they make any support issue an enjoyable one. Avionte is a young, fun, and driven company that values the relationships with our clients and partners. I am proud to be an Avionte employee.

Cons

We are incredibly busy, and there is not enough hours in the day! But that is definitely not a complaint:)