Avis Budget Group - The culture has changed too much; they're looking for twice work in half time; hurting their ability to keep employees. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Avis Budget Group

"The culture has changed too much; they're looking for twice work in half time; hurting their ability to keep employees."

I worked at Avis Budget Group full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

The company has decent benefits, and seems to attract people. There still is a good feeling about working for the company and the competition for tops in the RAC market.

Cons

Once they know that you are good, they expect an exponential amount. They throw more and more, until you are covered. They just can not seem to keep good employees becuase they work them to death.

Advice to Management

Avis always said there was a good work/life balance. I suggest that you take a long look at the mirror.

Other Employee Reviews for Avis Budget Group

1. "Great people to work for, Supervisors was great"

Current Employee - CBD (Courtesey Bus Driver) in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - CBD (Courtesey Bus Driver) in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Avis Budget Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Supervisors listen to your suggestions.

Cons

Wishing I could do more.

Advice to Management

Continue to listen

2. "Love my new job!"

Current Employee - Rental Sales Agent in Arlington, VA
    Current Employee - Rental Sales Agent in Arlington, VA

I have been working at Avis Budget Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I came into this company not really knowing what to expect. I had years of customer service experience under my belt, both in retail and food service but I had no idea that working for Avis Budget Group would be this great! Although I am still in training, which is very thorough, even the instructors genuinely seem like they want me to succeed in this company. My coworkers and management are amazing and are always willing to help me figure my way through my new surroundings. The pay is just okay but there is plenty of commission opportunities. I chose to work for Avis Budget Group because I see that there is room for advancement for those who work hard and this company knows how to take care of their employees which in turn makes me more than willing to do my best to work hard for them! I'm 100% sure I will remain with this company for a while.

Cons

I really don't have any cons. The pay could be better but like I said there is plenty of commission opportunities. Also you don't keep the same schedule. You may work 9-5 for a few months but then it'll change to 4-11 for the next few and so on...

Advice to Management

I don't think I've been here long enough to have any advice for Management. They are way better than what I'm used to. I have nothing but good things to say about them.