Axelerate - Very good. | Glassdoor

"Very good."

Current Employee - Program Manager in Redmond, WA
Current Employee - Program Manager in Redmond, WA

Pros

Autonomy, support when needed, benefits are decent.

Cons

Pay a little low for industry.

Other Employee Reviews for Axelerate

"A company that stays in sync with the ever changing tech industry"

Current Employee - Senior Project and Quality Assurance Manager in Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Senior Project and Quality Assurance Manager in Redmond, WA

Pros

Highly knowledgeably and in touch with what the tech industry values in Project Management. Their team helped me re-structure my resume with genuine feedback and expertise for positioning with clients.

Cons

There isn't really any Con, I greatly enjoyed my time at Axelerate, their team genuinely cares and engages with interest and follow-up.

Advice to Management

Thank you for being part of my network, I will be recommending your company on all my projects and to all my colleges in the future.

2. "Senior Technical Editor/Writer"

Current Contractor - Senior Technical Editor/Writer
    Current Contractor - Senior Technical Editor/Writer

I have been working at Axelerate as a contractor

Pros

I have contracted through Axelerate for just over ten years. They spent the time up front to find out what my skills, interests, and goals were and matched me to a variety of jobs that could benefit from both my skills and my work style. They never treated me or the other contractors like second-class citizens, but always with respect and consideration. They keep us informed about what is happening with the company and the marketplace and offered training to help us up our game. Nancy Heen exhibits integrity in everything she does, with her clients and staff alike.

Cons

I do not have anything negative to say about Axelerate.

Advice to Management

Find someone you can trust with the day-to-day management minutiae so you can continue to focus more on the longer-term big picture.