Axis Technology, LLC - They Take Care of their People | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Axis Technology, LLC

"They Take Care of their People"

Former Employee - Principal Consultant in New York, NY
Former Employee - Principal Consultant in New York, NY

Pros

The company was very much concerned with being fair to their people. Their benefits were better than expected for a small firm. They were efficient with T&E expenses and were flexible in regard to work/life arrangements.

Cons

As a small firm there was no company 401(k) match offered to employees at the time when I was working there.

Advice to Management

I thought that the firm was well run and that my contributions were appreciated. The yearly company outings were fun and were broadly enjoyed.

Other Employee Reviews for Axis Technology, LLC

1. "It was a pleasant experience, I enjoyed it."

Former Employee - Anonymous
    Former Employee - Anonymous

Pros

Everyone I met was friendly, and there was a lot of trust in the office. I felt a great sense of freedom and also very motivated to stay on task while I was there.

Cons

I didn't really encounter any challenges while I was there. It was a very quiet office most of the time.

Advice to Management

My advice is to keep doing what you're doing. I think most people will find the culture at Axis very refreshing.

2. "Professional, Talented, Friendly, 'Family' oriented company focused on delivering results."

Current Employee - Consultant
    Current Employee - Consultant

Pros

Supportive and responsive culture, while focus still remains on delivering positive benefits to clients. Everyone in the organization is focused on providing support to each consultant/resource, producing results for the clients, etc. Make enjoyable and professional environment.

Cons

Not enough opportunities exist to participate in challenging roles, due in large part to fulfill immediate needs of the various client. Projects are based upon direct need - not what consultants desire; this is expected as part of the overall consulting nature.

Advice to Management

Providing consulting services during this time-frame is difficult. Client organizations are in the driver's seat - not much one may change until the economic conditions change.