Axway - Great People, Clear Goals, and Healthy Work-Life Balance | Glassdoor
  1. "Great People, Clear Goals, and Healthy Work-Life Balance"

Current Employee - People & Culture

I have been working at Axway full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Leadership has set very clear and transparent goals for the organization. There is a great deal of internal communication discussing everyone's contributions and celebrating wins both large and small. -Healthy culture of internal debate on key challenges, ideas, etc.. participation is encouraged and I get the sense that we all try to avoid having myopic perspectives. - The products are exciting and it's great to have peers who are passionate about their work and passionate about employee and customer success.

Cons

Nothing substantial - Axway operates in a highly competitive industry so change is constant and internal structure shifts regularly to meet the needs of the business. It can be tough to keep up with things but it's all communicated openly and Axway makes it easy to keep informed if you're willing to put in the effort.

Axway2019-09-20
  1. "Exciting and Vibrant"

Current Employee - Principal Services Architect

I have been working at Axway full-time for less than a year

Pros

So far everyone I have worked with in this company is highly motivated, helpful and team orientated. Projects are cutting edge and providing great solutions to our clients. I'm relatively new to the company and have had a great welcoming on board experience and lots of support all round. Unlike some other workplaces I feel a lot of positive energy from the teams. This is an exciting place to work!

Cons

The only con I have is that there is no 401-K company match for the first year of employment - though I should emphasize that this is offset by otherwise great benefits and of course after that first year the 401K is active too - just something to bear in mind.

Advice to Management

Management strategic direction has proved to be spot on - the company is growing in the right direction. Keep up the good work!

Axway2020-01-16
  2. "Fast growing company with great learning curve"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Axway full-time for less than a year

Pros

Lot of learning on new technologies and company is open to adapt with upcoming changes in the software world. Fully cloud based with extreme use of Docker, Kubernetes and AWS. Open culture and people are welcoming and willing to help. Great party time and mixed culture celebration in the office

Cons

WFH is not available unless you have emergency

Advice to Management

Flexibility in WFH

Axway2020-01-23

Discover more reviews about Axway.