Ayasdi - Great product, great employees, and great growth opportunities. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Ayasdi

"Great product, great employees, and great growth opportunities."

Current Employee - Manager in Palo Alto, CA
Current Employee - Manager in Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at Ayasdi full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-You are working with the top professionals within their respected field
-The product is 15 years in development
-Small startup environment that presents great career growth opportunity
-Great customers
-You are working with customers to solves some the worlds most important questions
-Downtown Palo Alto is only 1 block away

Cons

Parking is a little bit of a situation.

Other Employee Reviews for Ayasdi

"Vertical Traction on the Rise"

I have been working at Ayasdi full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Having been with Ayasdi for nearly 2 years, I've experienced the transition from working within 5+ industries into a more narrowed and strategic focus into 2 very data-driven verticals: Healthcare and Financial Services. Although we had seen some success (and challenges) in both before the transition, the traction has been on the rise over the last year as we have brought in talented individuals across our sales, data science, product, and marketing teams. These newer domain experts have brought in the industry knowledge required to help us navigate complexity, demonstrate value, and drive exciting solutions that all of the largest institutions in those verticals are facing today (and will be facing over the next few years). This fact, coupled with the growing awareness and interest in machine learning solutions across organizational operations, has been key to our recent growth.

It is a very exciting time to see things going the way they are (interesting deals in the pipeline), and I expect them to continue.

Cons

The complexities of figuring out how to build customized solutions has proven to be a challenge, but that's part of the learning curve of being a startup working with some of the largest companies in the world, including global tier-1 banks. We don't often look back at what we've achieved in company all-hands meetings, and sometimes the feeling of accomplishment that should be realized isn't.... maybe it's because the company is in a constant state of learning and development. Both passion and patience are required to weather some of those ups and downs, but this is certainly a cutting-edge machine intelligence company.

Advice to Management

The more domain-specific expertise across teams, short- and long-term strategic thinking within operations, and how we can continuously bring the voice of our customers internal will be how we can continue to capitalize on success seen thus far and drive additional growth in near term.

Continue to drive an even closer-knit team internally and take the results observed in our recent company-wide feedback survey to heart. We all want to be successful, and we're all here because we see the opportunity for what could be achieved. Let's grow that feeling of togetherness.

"Appreciative for..."

I have been working at Ayasdi full-time

Pros

being able to work for a company that is making a difference in people's lives; working with such a supportive, hard working, fun team; working for such a great manager who "gets me"; flexibility with my work schedule; and great benefits (including free lunch every day!).

Cons

We have so much work to do sometimes that we can't get to everything fast enough, but I love the challenge!

Advice to Management

Keep recognizing your main resource, the employees! Be open and honest around communication.