Ayasdi - The downward slide continues, the fake reviews are obvious | Glassdoor

"The downward slide continues, the fake reviews are obvious"

Current Employee - Data Scientist in Menlo Park, CA

I have been working at Ayasdi full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people at the ground level are good people and just want to do the right thing. They are what makes you wake up and do the day-in, day-out work here.

Cons

Nothing has changed with the recent additions to the management team, there is still no new direction or semblance of a plan. Transparency is at an all time low. There are mixed messages on the state of our business, and no one quite knows if we are acquiring new customers or if the ones we have are renewing. There hasn't been any announcement of production customers or renewals, that is a fact. What is very... transparent is the general lack of agenda for the employees, their development and their importance to the function they provide. Management continues to fire people who raise any concern or question the product or sales strategy. We have lost most of sales, data science and business development. We continue to get "pep talks" from the CEO in team and select 1:1 fashion, but his "pep talks" are basically threats to toe the line. We now know that speaking the truth just leads to your dismissal vs. change. It is a sad state of affairs for those of us who have been here for some time.

Advice to Management

The problem is at the top and extends to every member of the management team. We need a reboot or to sell. We do believe in Gunnar's ideas, we just don't believe in the execution of the CEO or his team.

Ayasdi2015-09-23

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great place to work"

Former Employee - Engineering Manager in Menlo Park, CA

I worked at Ayasdi full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good product, good people and fun place to work

Cons

Could do better with product strategy

Ayasdi2019-07-25
  2. "Struggling Late Stage Start Up - Leadership Vacuum"

Former Employee - Principal Project Manager in Menlo Park, CA

I worked at Ayasdi full-time for more than a year

Pros

Very compelling technology tool - well known in academic world (regularly cited in many professional studies / health / medical journals, used in government services - Air Force Research Lab).

Cons

Constant Re-orgs, Leadership Vacuum 10 Years in Biz, no view toward profitability No viable operational model Academics in Business Roles (product, engineering, CEO) they have no skill to be in No sense of P&L, Resource Utilization or planning Male dominated culture

Advice to Management

focus on one sector: financial, Anti Money Laundering

Ayasdi2019-08-27

Discover more reviews about Ayasdi.