Azuga - Good place to learn and grow | Glassdoor
  1. "Good place to learn and grow"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Bangalore

I have been working at Azuga full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good salary Flexible timing Nice work culture

Cons

Nothing wrong about the company. Not a good place if you are not a quick learner

Azuga2018-03-23

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great sales opportunity in Charlotte NC"

Current Employee - Lead Generation Specialist in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Azuga full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great opportunity to learn software sales at a growing company, or take your skills to the next level, new office and there will be room to grow. The people are awesome, we have a family atmosphere in the office. I've sat in meetings with the CEO and President and was able to share ideas about the industry and company. The focus is on aggressively expanding market share and making money. Exciting time to join the company as we expand our reach within the US.

Cons

Not the right opportunity if you lack ambition, don't want to work hard, and have thin skin. You need to be able to bring it everyday, take constructive criticism, and apply what's being taught.

Advice to Management

Only hire the best and we will dominate the market.

Azuga2018-09-28
  2. "A growing start-up with a good vision and implementation strategy"

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Azuga full-time for less than a year

Pros

Responsive leadership staff listens to ideas, and gets back to you on them. It's a great place to hone your skills and learn from those around you, no matter what department you are in. We get to work with people all over the world and have figured out best practices to do so. As with any position at any company, you get out what you put in. Having a positive attitude and outlook is infectious. At Azuga you're supported to do your best, congratulate your teammates, and share in the company's goals. It's really awesome to feel like you're valued through your work and your peers. You're not just an employee at Azuga. You are part of the team, part of the family. Everyone has different backgrounds, views, and appearances, likes, and dislikes. That's what makes working with this group of people so amazing.

Cons

It's a very demanding job if you're not ready for it. Need to have the drive and skills to perform. It's a growing company, which comes with some growing pains. It's better to be working for a company with a start-up mentality that listens to everyone and processes those ideas. Legacy brands stuck in a rut are not great places to develop yourself or feel valued based on your contributions.

Azuga2019-07-25

Discover more reviews about Azuga.