B.A.P. - Unmatched opportunity | Glassdoor
  1. "Unmatched opportunity"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

I have been working at B.A.P. full-time for less than a year

Pros

Endless opportunity for personal and professional growth! Fast pace, positive work environment with great pay! Amazing travel incentives! Pizza Tuesday!

Cons

My significant other hates how much I love my job because he’s so miserable at his.

Advice to Management

More office dogs.

B.A.P.2018-09-21

"Best career choice I've ever made"

Current Employee - Human Resources Manager in East Lansing, MI

I have been working at B.A.P. full-time for less than a year

Pros

When I first applied and interviewed for B.A.P. I immediately was excited to see so many young, driven individuals. The laughter in the office and the enthusiasm is so contagious. Alongside working with people who work hard and are extremely career oriented but also inviting and fun, the sky is the limit here at B.A.P. The opportunity to work towards a life long career in an always expanding and always adapting atmosphere makes each day exciting and rewarding here at our marketing firm. From working on multiple campaigns to working with clients; there is never a dull moment and it's in all honesty nice to work somewhere where hard work pays off and leads to more responsibility and more opportunity. I never wanted to end up in a job where I felt stagnant and was determined to find a place where hard work pays off, and I truly found that here.

Cons

We have to hit our goals in order to have sushi for free on Fridays, we have to make our own coffee in the morning and pizza Tuesday isn't every day.

Advice to Management

Continuing to open new offices and giving more and more people the opportunity to be a part such a great career opportunity.

B.A.P.2018-08-01
  2. "Pyramid Scheme"

Former Intern - Account Manager in East Lansing, MI

I worked at B.A.P. for less than a year

Pros

Twelve hour work day with no hourly pay

Cons

Not legit Commission only Manager heavily showed favoritism

Advice to Management

Company operates under the guise of a contractor working for a fortune 500 company. The company lies to its candidates in the interview process and encourages associates to lie to make sales.

B.A.P.2019-07-08

Discover more reviews about B.A.P..