B. Braun Melsungen - Senior Process Engineer | Glassdoor

"Senior Process Engineer"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I worked at B. Braun Melsungen full-time

Pros

Challenging Manufacturing 24 /7 operation, overall friendly atmosphere, overall dedicated employees specially in manufacturing area, good compensation and benefit, some opportunity for growth.

Cons

Very old technology in manufacturing , yet wanted to stay competitive globally in state of the art 21 century technology last 4 years the company culture struggling due to implementation of lean culture, No SMART vision. Turnover and layoff were high, majority of talented dedicated professional from Engineering, manufacturing, and Quality department left or were let go. FDA visit and its observations in 2013 was... a big factor in company loosing its peaceful environment.

Advice to Management

COO of the company should have listened to senior management, not just hear want to hear.Senior managers should be honest to CEO and COO of the company and Board of and do not overpromise the impossible. Lean is a journey and not the destination and there is no shortcut in it.

B. Braun Melsungen2015-10-02

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great internship experience"

I worked at B. Braun Melsungen

Pros

Friendly co-workers, polite and caring managers and executives

Cons

Interned for a month, so no real bad experiences

B. Braun Melsungen2013-11-21
  2. "Solid Company to Work For"

Clinical Educator in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at B. Braun Melsungen for more than a year

Pros

Overall I think this is a good company to work for. I think they offer a lot of perks and incentives and treat their employees with care. They are also doing well right now and are growing.

Cons

This is a very conservative company, so they are really slow to make changes/improvements and are not always the most efficient.

B. Braun Melsungen2016-08-03

Discover more reviews about B. Braun Melsungen.