BAE Systems USA - A Phenomenal Experience | Glassdoor
  1. "A Phenomenal Experience"

Former Intern - Intern - Hourly

I worked at BAE Systems USA for less than a year

Pros

* Pay: Competitive for an intern. It will vary based upon what year you are at school, but not your major. * Experience: Looking back at it, the projects were a bit simplistic, but they probably had to be in order to work with a internship time line (only two months) * People: The people I worked with were phenomenal! Very personable, and I genuinely enjoyed spending time with them. This was the type of internship where you got hugs and genuine well wishes when you left. * Overall: I learned a lot from some very knowledgeable professionals, and I enjoyed my time here.

Cons

* You can't really have qualms with working for defense. This company definitely has pride in what they do, and if you feel a little weird about working for defense, you may not love it here.

BAE Systems USA2019-12-04
  1. "Always something going on"

Current Employee - Temporary Services

I have been working at BAE Systems USA full-time

Pros

A lot to learn from a variety of skilled individuals

Cons

Government contracts come and go

BAE Systems USA2020-01-17
  2. "Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Program Manager in Southern MD Facility, MD

I have been working at BAE Systems USA full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Comparable benefit package, 401(k) matching, large Government contractor with well-established relationships, career longevity, promotes from within its own ranks, a true EEO so very diverse culture.

Cons

Merit/Annual Eval process needs improvement, so initial salary negotiation is important

BAE Systems USA2020-01-17

Discover more reviews about BAE Systems USA.