1. "A++ Experience"

Former Employee - Human Resources Business Partner in Brooklyn, NY

I worked at BAMS - Bank Associates Merchant Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

Amazing team & management style Company Culture is amazing Company structure Effective training program for people with NO experience $$$ - Employees have the ability to make A LOT of money

Cons

No part-time job opportunities yet

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Best Work Environment"

Current Employee - Client Support Specialist

I have been working at BAMS - Bank Associates Merchant Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

Diversity, plenty of opportunities to move up in the company, ability to work independently, lots of training opportunities. Great at making employees feel valued. Plenty of opportunities for bonuses! Calm and friendly office environment. Understanding to employees with families. Birthday celebrations for everyone - no one is excluded! Great end of year bonuses.

Cons

I don't have one complaint.

Continue reading
  2. "Nothing but GROWTH, great company!"

Current Employee - Client Support Manager in Brooklyn, NY

I have been working at BAMS - Bank Associates Merchant Services full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

The company has been non-stop growing since it originated. They take careful consideration into their business practices, help the entire organization succeed and most importantly reward its employees! The president of the company actively is involved with day to day operations and also makes sure to keep up to date with the industry. I have been working at BAMS since 2011, started as an appointment setter, grew into a sales representative and now I am a Client Support Manager for the Operations Department. - Paid time off for vacations, sick days, personal days. - 401K and medical insurance! -The company has many fun perks as well. We get treated to lunches, all received birthday lunches, fun team building trips, holiday parties, snacks and drinks get restocked every 2 weeks for all employees!

Cons

None that can think of.

Discover more reviews about BAMS - Bank Associates Merchant Services.