BAYADA Home Health Care - ALDP | Glassdoor

"ALDP"

Current Employee - ALDP Associate in Philadelphia, PA
Current Employee - ALDP Associate in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The Associate Leadership Development Program is a work in progress and has some kinks to iron out, but overall it's a wonderful opportunity. If you make the most of it, stay humble and open-minded there's no end to the doors it can open for you. Bayada is a great company to work for. It's all worth it in the long run.

Cons

Lack of corporate oversite in the candidates development.

Other Employee Reviews for BAYADA Home Health Care

"I only stay with the company because of the client I take care of"

Current Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Erie, PA
    Current Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Erie, PA

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care part-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

It is a job...not the worst company I have worked for but definitely not the best. Only true pro is making my own schedule.

Cons

No communication from clinical/case/office managers. No employee handbook or "written" protocols. Management "makes up" rules as they choose and when questioned about written policy and procedures, the answer is "our legal team is working on it". No raises, I have been with the company for 5 years and the excuse is "no increase in reimbursement from Medicare, so no raises this year". I work with a client who has private insurance and my rate should be based on private insurance reimbursement, not Medicare reimbursement. They expect you to be flexible and to make the company look good, but there is no incentive anymore to do so. They cut holiday pay to $4 more an hour instead of time and a half. They also expect client flexibility, but only want to pay you less than half the standard hourly rate to "orient" with the client. Management truly is despicable.

Advice to Management

Bayada has been in business way too long to have so many "bumps" in the way things are done ie: scheduling, raises/incentives/bonuses. Good companies provide employee hand books and policy and procedure manuals so the staff is truly informed of this companies rules and any "rule" should apply to everyone, not just who you pick and choose.

"Great Company with outstanding opportunities!!"

Current Employee - Director in Morganton, NC
    Current Employee - Director in Morganton, NC

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great people to work with!!
    Special Mission: "To help people!"
    Financially stable company
    Extremely Ethical

Cons

Not many! Sometimes you get caught up in caring too much for the clients.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.