BAYADA Home Health Care - Great Company with outstanding opportunities!! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for BAYADA Home Health Care

"Great Company with outstanding opportunities!!"

Current Employee - Director in Morganton, NC
Current Employee - Director in Morganton, NC

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great people to work with!!
Special Mission: "To help people!"
Financially stable company
Extremely Ethical

Cons

Not many! Sometimes you get caught up in caring too much for the clients.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

Other Employee Reviews for BAYADA Home Health Care

"Bayada is an excellent company with amazing opportunities for growth."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Being able to provide care to another human being in need.
    The Bayada Way - the company (its people) has a strong set of core values. These core values are not only stated, but experienced in the field and in the office.
    Amazing people - could not work with nicer people.
    Awesome field staff - RNs, LPNs, Hab techs, and HHAs.
    Entry level start provided me with a solid foundation to grow 4 more levels in 18 years.
    Excellent training- leadership and job-specific- developed and led by a dedicated support office
    First-class, accelerated leadership development program - ALDP.
    Leaders in the home care industry.
    Debt-free, privately held company since 1975.
    Practice specialties such as pediatric, adult skilled and personal care, home health and hospice, and habilitation, each provide opportunities to provide care in your area of expertise and passion.
    Entrepreneurial spirit encourages those with the abilities to expand business and create more and more opportunities for others, and help more and more clients.
    Feedback is encouraged, therefore, I have grown more because of it and I've witnessed a ton of promotions (very few in leadership roles are hired from the outside)
    The high expectations have pushed me to be a better person, personally and professionally.
    Outstanding support offices who help with a lot of the administrative type work, allowing the service offices to focus on connecting with the clients and employees to deliver the care the client needs and wants.
    The offices in each region work closely together to support and help one another daily.
    We work hard, but we play hard too! Just returned from an inspirational and amazing award's weekend where heroes are recognized. It's emotional to watch the work we do daily and its impact.
    Having fun in the office is encouraged. An open "pit" leads to excellent communication among team members, leading to excellent coordination of care.
    Excellent benefits package for a single individual.

Cons

Extremely tough work, not for everyone. Not everyone chooses to stay at Bayada, and it's sad when we lose one of our team members because we get so close to each other.
    Can feel under-appreciated at times.
    Turn-over rates due to the demanding nature of our work.
    Family benefits package is expensive.
    Clients need care 24/7, so we are often needed after hours and on weekends to make sure they are taken care of. That can sometimes lead to an imbalance in work and family time and can lead to burn-out. Not everyone, including myself, has the ability to keep that in check.

Advice to Management

Thanks for the opportunity to grow with such a wonderful company. Keep supporting your people and listening to their needs. There is no "easy" job at Bayada. Make sure everyone feels valued, so we can continue to help others.

"Company that doesn't value employees or clients"

Former Employee - Private Duty Nurse in Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Private Duty Nurse in Charlotte, NC

I worked at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time (More than a year)

Pros

????? Can't think of a single thing ?????

Cons

This company acts as if they are doing their clients a favor by providing sketchy coverage. To this company the nurses are only warm bodies not people and are completely expendable. Top pay isn't competitive in the home health industry NO BENEFITS. I can't fathom how they stay in business???

Advice to Management

You guys are clueless...... No wonder you are always looking for employees when you don't value the ones you have....... You are developing a bad reputation in the home health industry among your former employees........And nurses talk ..........................................