BAYADA Home Health Care - Interested in a serious career in Healthcare? | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for BAYADA Home Health Care

"Interested in a serious career in Healthcare?"

Former Employee - Director in Dover, NJ
Former Employee - Director in Dover, NJ

I worked at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Professional, serious, compassionate and excellent

Cons

Draining, demanding, exhausting, changing, time consuming

Advice to Management

Stay focused on your clients and how to take care of them always making sure you follow all guidelines. A serious knowledge of compliance and home care regs is very helpful

Other Employee Reviews for BAYADA Home Health Care

"ALDP Program"

Current Employee - Associate in Salisbury, NC
    Current Employee - Associate in Salisbury, NC

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I am just completing the 6-month ALDP program with BAYADA. My experience here has been nothing short of excellent. The opportunities that I have received in the past 5 months have exceeded all of my expectations. While learning the job of a Client Services Manager, we have traveled numerous times to the learning centers in both NJ and NC for various trainings. We have also been able to interact with the top management on multiple occassions at various events. There aren't many companies around in which the President and CEO has conference calls, meetings and dinners with a small group of new employees many times and allows them to ask him anything they want. Additionally, he is as kind and warm as one can be. He inspires you to want to work and work hard for the company and our clients.

The support I have received from my peers and the management team throughout this program is unmatched. I truly feel like everyone wants me to succeed and go as far as I can in BAYADA. I feel like I have grown so much personally and professionally in the past 5 months. I'm grateful for this program and cannot wait to see what the future holds at BAYADA.

Cons

The job is not easy. It is high stress and there can be some long days. But with that, you are making a difference in so many people's lives makes it worth it for me.

There are high expectations in the ALDP program. There are projects and presentations that you have to do and not everyone is up for the challange.

"ALDP"

Current Employee - ALDP Associate in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - ALDP Associate in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The Associate Leadership Development Program is a work in progress and has some kinks to iron out, but overall it's a wonderful opportunity. If you make the most of it, stay humble and open-minded there's no end to the doors it can open for you. Bayada is a great company to work for. It's all worth it in the long run.

Cons

Lack of corporate oversite in the candidates development.