BAYADA Home Health Care - Division Director | Glassdoor

"Division Director"

Current Employee - Division Director in Allentown, PA

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I truly enjoy working for BAYADA. The best part of my job are the people! There are many smart, talented and caring people within BAYADA. I enjoy working for an organization that has and follows core values of Compassion, Excellence and Reliabilty. Having and following high standards, doing the right thing and putting clients first is what sets this organization apart from others.

Cons

The work can be challenging at times.

Advice to Management

I have found my director to be supportive, responsive and wonderful mentor.

Other Employee Reviews for BAYADA Home Health Care

1. "The best company I've ever worked for."

Current Employee - Division Director in Allentown, PA

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

I feel very fortunate to work at BAYADA Home Health Care. It provides me with meaningful work and the opportunity to make a difference. Client and employee satisfaction is very important. We really work very hard to deliver Compassionate, Excellent and Reliable care and service to everyone.

Cons

This isn't easy work. Each day can bring a new challenge. We have an "all hands on deck" mentality and do all that we can to help each other. Some challenges are when not everyone feels this way or takes ownernship of their roles or expectations.

Advice to Management

I have always been grateful for my leadership and feel that I have supported and mentored.

"Bayada's focus is on dollars not health care outcomes"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Plenty of work for those willing to bend nursing standards

Cons

It takes the approval of a non-medical supervisor to discharge a patient. As a nurse you'll have to be creative to come up with reasons why patients should continue to be homebound and not discharged.

There are clearly some differences between Bayada's view of ethics and integrity and a real world view.

There is no opportunity for advancement. There is no training. There is no team building or teamwork. Although Bayada offers "Scholarships" these are little more than tuition reimbursement for classes not yet taken. If you don't have active cases assigned to you when classes end, you won't be reimbursed. Same with insurance. If you don't have any clients assigned to you for a calendar month, you lose your insurance.

Advice to Management

Visit your local offices. Don't just count the dollars. Clients and employees are hurt every day by unprofessional conduct and putting revenue ahead of needs.