BAYADA Home Health Care - Not good. Underpaid, overworked, zero appreciation. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for BAYADA Home Health Care

"Not good. Underpaid, overworked, zero appreciation."

Current Employee - Associate in Parsippany, NJ
Current Employee - Associate in Parsippany, NJ

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Everyone can be miserable together, so there is a sense of comradery.

Cons

Management doesn't like you. Fellow coworkers don't like you. Everyone has something negative to say about everyone and everything...rightfully so. Backstabbing, passiveaggressive behavior from adults. Feels like middle school all over again. Disgusting. Difficult to get out of bed in the morning to go to work.

Advice to Management

Recognize the feeling of defeat you've put on your employees. Almost nothing you do can make them happy at this point. Stop with the charade and do something to improve employee satisfaction. And a word from the wise: ice cream and cake is not going to make us happier with your poor management. We aren't kindergarteners.

Other Employee Reviews for BAYADA Home Health Care

"Professional and With High Standards"

Current Employee - Certified Nursing Assistant in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Certified Nursing Assistant in Denver, CO

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time (More than a year)

Pros

A constantly growing demand. There is always work.

Cons

Pay is low...but representative of national standard for this career.

Advice to Management

The opportunity to get raises. Step above what most home health companies pay and recognize workers. Bayada gives 'Bayada Bucks' in recognition of loyalty and which, saved up, can be exchanged for merchandise from a catalogue. Would rather see recognition in paycheck. Plus, one would have to be employed 25 years to save enough 'bucks' to get anything worthwhile. I can't eat a Kermit the Frog doll.

2. "Incredible Company Focused on Giving Back"

Current Employee - Senior Associate in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Senior Associate in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Bayada is a great company with an outstanding mission. Our goal of putting our clients first couldn't be more alive. I had the pleasure of meeting several clients this weekend at the annual BAYADA Regatta and I could not be more proud. Each client I talked with spoke about their wonderful experiences with Bayada and their nurses. I know they were able to attend the regatta because of their caretakers dedication. Seeing them happy, healthy and enjoying the day was the most rewarding moment in my life to date. I am proud knowing that any work I do can directly or indirectly improve the lives of others. Working at Bayada is a greater cause and I could not speak more highly of our mission and values.

Cons

The work is demanding. But not as demanding as the daily lives of our clients. The hectic schedule from 8:30 to 5 is a small price to pay for the well-being of those in my community.

Advice to Management

Keep up with the great work.