BAYADA Home Health Care - As a Home Health Aide for Bayada, I was trusted with the most challenging cases and felt rewarded daily by my clients | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for BAYADA Home Health Care

"As a Home Health Aide for Bayada, I was trusted with the most challenging cases and felt rewarded daily by my clients"

Former Employee - CHHA, Hospice, Dementia, Paraplegia, MS Clients in Toms River, NJ

I worked at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Cases are well defined and clients are well informed about what to expect from Bayada home care services. Caregivers are well trained and provided many opportunities for ongoing training throughout the year.

Cons

travel reimbursement is not available within the county you work and there is a negative pay differential for Medicaid clients who often need more intensive services.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing! Clients and their families are pleased with Bayada services. I love that this organization continues to grow and diversify its support options in their communitites.

Other Employee Reviews for BAYADA Home Health Care

"Field RN"

Current Employee - RN Field Nurse in Mount Laurel, NJ
    Current Employee - RN Field Nurse in Mount Laurel, NJ

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Schedule your own hours, health benefits, on the job training, education courses, ability to move up in the company, ability to work over time when it's available.

Cons

Expensive benefits, they will keep you as a part-time employee so they pay less for benefits but will make you work full time, the pay is less than desirable.

"Company does not care about its employees"

Former Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse Works 6 Days A Week in Saint Paul, MN

I worked at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There is no positive thing I can say about Bayada

Cons

Company does not care about its employees. Management will not stand by or for the employees of its company. Trainers do a terrible job. Unrealistic expectation on work load, will not provide help. The list goes on and on. Do yourself a favor and work anywhere else.

Advice to Management

Treat your employees like people and your turnover will go down, moral will go up.