BAYADA Home Health Care - As a Home Health Aide for Bayada, I was trusted with the most challenging cases and felt rewarded daily by my clients | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

There are newer employer reviews for BAYADA Home Health Care

"As a Home Health Aide for Bayada, I was trusted with the most challenging cases and felt rewarded daily by my clients"

Former Employee - CHHA, Hospice, Dementia, Paraplegia, MS Clients in Toms River, NJ

I worked at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Cases are well defined and clients are well informed about what to expect from Bayada home care services. Caregivers are well trained and provided many opportunities for ongoing training throughout the year.

Cons

travel reimbursement is not available within the county you work and there is a negative pay differential for Medicaid clients who often need more intensive services.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing! Clients and their families are pleased with Bayada services. I love that this organization continues to grow and diversify its support options in their communitites.

Other Employee Reviews for BAYADA Home Health Care

"Field RN"

Current Employee - RN Field Nurse in Mount Laurel, NJ
    Current Employee - RN Field Nurse in Mount Laurel, NJ

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Schedule your own hours, health benefits, on the job training, education courses, ability to move up in the company, ability to work over time when it's available.

Cons

Expensive benefits, they will keep you as a part-time employee so they pay less for benefits but will make you work full time, the pay is less than desirable.

2. "Great Company to Work With!"

Former Employee - Director
    Former Employee - Director

I worked at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I learned so much working with this company! They helped me grow and develop both personally and professionally. I enjoyed the company, believed in it's mission and loved my Bayada Family!

Cons

I left because I just wanted to try something different. This company has a lot going for it. I believe that employees are treated and paid fairly and their clients come first. I have recommended some of my family to work there and will always recommend this company to others.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work guys!