BAYADA Home Health Care - A company that strives for quality, except when it comes to your paycheck. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for BAYADA Home Health Care

"A company that strives for quality, except when it comes to your paycheck."

Current Employee - RN Field Nurse in Greensboro, NC
Current Employee - RN Field Nurse in Greensboro, NC

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Bayada has a great reputation in the community. I have worked for another home health agency in the area and I am glad that my name is no longer associated with them, even though I took a $2 an hour pay cut. Bayada truly does want to build a business on compassion , excellence, and reliability.

Cons

Lack of pay means that not many of the quality nurses are willing to stick around. I have also encountered a client services manager not giving full time day hours when she could to a person who wanted them and was recommended just because the CM didn't want to have to find someone to fill the night hours. People eventually give up hoping for the hours they are looking for and go elsewhere.

Other Employee Reviews for BAYADA Home Health Care

"A company with a strong culture of people connected to purpose, mission and values"

Current Employee - Client Services Manager in Phila, PA
    Current Employee - Client Services Manager in Phila, PA

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I feel a sense of pride to be part of a community that has raised the bar in the home health care industry.,

Cons

The work us challenging and takes a great deal of commitment from staff in the office and field. Pay is based on company's reimbursement from state and commercial insurance which continues to frozen or declining.

Advice to Management

Keep fighting for higher reimbursement to be able to compensate staff with higher pay and benefits.

"Great culture and mission, a very solid company"

Current Employee - Help Desk Analyst in Langhorne, PA
    Current Employee - Help Desk Analyst in Langhorne, PA

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time

Pros

The culture at Bayada is about working hard because its the right thing to do not because your told to. The company is driven to get clients healthy and the attention the need.

Cons

Each office is managed individually and some offices are better than others. People need to talk to each other within their office. Things are fast paced and they are sometimes creating work for themselves. Benefits could be better and so could the support office career path.