BAYADA Home Health Care - A company that strives for quality, except when it comes to your paycheck. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for BAYADA Home Health Care

"A company that strives for quality, except when it comes to your paycheck."

Current Employee - RN Field Nurse in Greensboro, NC
Current Employee - RN Field Nurse in Greensboro, NC

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Bayada has a great reputation in the community. I have worked for another home health agency in the area and I am glad that my name is no longer associated with them, even though I took a $2 an hour pay cut. Bayada truly does want to build a business on compassion , excellence, and reliability.

Cons

Lack of pay means that not many of the quality nurses are willing to stick around. I have also encountered a client services manager not giving full time day hours when she could to a person who wanted them and was recommended just because the CM didn't want to have to find someone to fill the night hours. People eventually give up hoping for the hours they are looking for and go elsewhere.

Other Employee Reviews for BAYADA Home Health Care

1. "Gained experience in all type of different client settings"

Former Employee - Certified Home Health Aide in Quincy, MA
    Former Employee - Certified Home Health Aide in Quincy, MA

I worked at BAYADA Home Health Care (Less than a year)

Pros

The clients were great to work with. Gained a great Report with many of the clients as a per diem CNA/HHA. I was asked by multiple clients to come back to care for them when their regular caregiver was unavailable.

Cons

Bayada promised full time 40 hours but when started placed me as per-diem. grabbed many hours when available but when I went somewhere else and other employer did not allow me to give 2 week notice with bayada..Bayada told me I am on a no rehire listing.

2. "Felxible"

Current Employee - CNA/HHA in Asheboro, NC
    Current Employee - CNA/HHA in Asheboro, NC

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care part-time (More than a year)

Pros

You can choose your hours, and change your schedule as needed. They always need help in the area or close to where ever you live. Also, they offer scholarship money for those who wish to peruse further education in healthcare.

Cons

depending where you work, and how often will weigh on your gas $,