BDO USA - Great firm! | Glassdoor

"Great firm!"

Current Employee - Audit Associate in Dallas, TX

I have been working at BDO USA full-time for less than a year

Pros

Superb environment to learn and refine your skills. Fabulous opportunities both internally and externally. This firm views the employees' successes as its own personal victories. You are empowered with great flexibility for who you desire to work with here.

Cons

May work long hours during the busy portions of the year. However, this applies to the audit practices for all large public accounting firms.

Continue reading
    BDO USA2019-12-12

BDO USA Response

December 16, 2019CHIEF PEOPLE OFFICER

Thank you for your positive feedback. We're so proud to have our Dallas practice celebrating 50 years of success and very happy you are part of it. Agree with your advice and YES we are listening! Be sure to complete our Pulse survey or reach to any of us directly with your great ideas!

Continue reading

"Great Culture, Very Focused on Employee Welfare"

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant

I have been working at BDO USA full-time for less than a year

Pros

The culture of the company is something I've never seen in any company I've worked for. The people are cared for and respected. When concerns are raised, nobody is ridiculed or misspoken to. The team morale is fantastic, birthdays, administrative professionals day, intern day, and promotions are recognized. The location I work at has done an impeccable job to hire a strong team that really blends together. Also, management is APPROACHABLE! This is an extreme quality in any company, I couldn't value this aspect any more.

Cons

The process, needs more streamlining. Some people do things that aren't standard. Different individuals have different processes, and it makes it confusing to follow one specific guideline. Management gets busy and their meetings go long and are late to their next meetings so you have to go interrupt, which could be awkward.

BDO USA2019-09-14
  2. "Great Place to work"

Current Employee - Audit Associate

I have been working at BDO USA full-time

Pros

Great sense of community and friendly company culture.

Cons

Long hours- it comes with the industry

BDO USA2020-03-30

Discover more reviews about BDO USA.